· Inside Photoshop, find the actions panel. If it’s not already open, go to Window > Actions from the menu bar. Then, click on the actions panel menu in the upper right corner (the icon looks like...
How to Install Photoshop Actions. Installing Photoshop Actions is quick and easy, and best of yet, once you install an action, it will stay in Photoshop. Feel free to use any PHLEARN Photoshop Action on your own images! 01 – Open the Window Menu in Photoshop. Choose Actions from the menu.
· To install the action file, navigate to your Photoshop folder on your hard-drive. (This can normally be found within your application folder. Within the Photoshop folder choose Presets and then Photoshop Actions.
From the Photoshop Actions menu The first alternative to install Photoshop actions is from the same panel of actions within the program. Depending on the type of action we download, we will have a number of .ATN files (If it is TRA2, it will be only one.
· Download and Use Photoshop Actions. Assuming you’ve got a Photoshop action you want to install, open Photoshop and navigate to Window > Actions to open the Actions Panel. If you don’t have one to test, you can find one on the author’s site, here, or use this link as a direct download.
· Open Photoshop and go to the actions palette. If the actions palette is not visible, go to “Window”, then click “Actions” in the dropdown. In the top right corner of the actions palette, click on the small box containing an upside down triangle and 4 horizontal …
Open Photoshop, and click on the Actions Palette menu button (located in the top-right of the Actions Palette; Select “Load Actions” Select one of the .atn files from the download; Repeat for the other .atn files if necessary (in TRA1, for instance) Method #3
· To see this process in action, John Shaver of Design Panoply and Photoshop Video Academy was kind enough to put together a video tutorial showing how you can get started using actions. For those of you interested in following along, you can download the demo content here .