· Name the group "Glass" and set the group to Screen. Duplicate the "Glass" group, place it below the original glass group, and merge "Glass Copy" together. Add a Color Overlay layer style to the glass copy and fill it with a dark purple #0b030b. Set the Opacity to 70%.
· Hey guys, in this fun tutorial I will show you how to make a cracks on a human skin. You can use same technique to add a cracks to anything else.Have fun!DOW...
· The cracked glass fits onto the contour of the girl's image. Step 14 : Click the Create New Fill Layer icon and click on Gradient Map. Step 15 : Click the Gradient Editor at left and then click on Gradient shown by the small white hand.
Create a new layer, and draw an irregular line using the brush tool. Zoom in and play with the line's opacity (you can delete or opaque certain parts), apply some smudge and also some shadows using blending styles. Alternative, you can use a crack brush such as this one: The 'making it realistic' part is up to your Phothosop skills.
Photoshop :: Cracked Glass Effect Oct 15, 2008. I am looking for a way to make a convincing cracked glass effect in Photoshop (CS3). Not broken (fragmented) glass, just cracked. It would, ultimately, be a layer over another graphic (a round gauge).
While holding down the left mouse key start in the top/left corner and draw a crack over a distance that's about 1/5 of the final size of the crack. Once you've reached that point, release the mouse button but don't(!) move the mouse, press the right bracket key ] on your keyboard once, to increase the master diameter of the pencil with 1 pixel and continue where you left off.
Interested in creating a cracked wall texture in Photoshop but aren't quite sure how to go about doing it? See how it's done with this quick guide. Whether you're new to Adobe's popular graphics editor or a seasoned design professional looking to get better acquainted with the industry-standard app, you're sure to benefit from this free software tutorial.
· Here is a tutorial that will show you the easiest way to create see through glass text in Photoshop using layer styles as well as how to make custom Layer Style contours. Make sure to do 2 things to make it look better. Make semi transparent glass type in Photoshop with this step by step guide and video tutorial.
· Transparent glass styles are among the most useful Photoshop styles that are used especially in web design for creating transparent text effect, glass web UI elements like buttons, banners and so on. In this new list I have gathered some amazing free and premium glass styles that you must have in your collection. Simply load the ASL file and these amazing styles are ready to be used in your ...