· Way to alienate a loyal customerbase, Adobe. Adobe is making users pay of its Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash Professional products pay hundreds of dollars to fix security flaws.
· Started in 2011 by Ross Ulbricht (also known as Dread Pirate Roberts or DPR), Silk Road is known as the first digital black market platform popular for selling illegal goods and services including guns, forged paperwork, and drugs. The website enabled users to make purchases using Bitcoin to protect their online identities.
· On reading this post, something struck me that hadn’t occurred to me before: what these studies actually measure is the gross gain to the economy: if a copy of Photoshop is really worth $600 and I pirate it, then I’ve increased my wealth by $600 and reduced no one else’s directly; so the quote should read that IP theft benefits the country hundreds of billions of dollars a year.
· It seems like it's just a bunch of character screenshots of varying quality with a cel shading filter thrown onto them. Someone could practice photoshop for a week and produce something of better quality than this. Six Hundred fucking dollars lmao
· The attached link will lead you to a video which explains a few alternatives, if the $100-$600 is not worth your time. Examples include Paint.Net, FotoFlexer, and GIMP. Though Photoshop is very popular, and "powerful", it tends to be made moreso for commercial use & can be quite expensive, and potentially complicated for personal use.
· Hopeless Town Me Photoshop 2020 (0 ... 400 x 400 480 x 360 480 x 640 500 x 281 500 x 333 500 x 375 500 x 500 500 x 667 500 x 750 600 x 450 600 x 600 600 x 800 600 x 900 640 x 480 640 x 640 640 x 960 720 x 540 720 x 960 750 x 600 768 x 1024 ... A New Congressional Budget Office Study Shows That Medicare for All Would Save Hundreds of Billions of ...
· it's no longer necessary, i get adobe cc , which suits all my photography needs, for 10 dollars a month. and i have all the OS i need. i remember one time in bkk, i was looking for a copy of photoshop, i forget which version. i saw an "official" copy in a supposedly "official" store for , as i remember, about 600 dollars.
· SVG Layers – SVG Layers is a Photoshop plug-in that enables you to open, edit, and save SVGs as vector layers. This lets you take full advantage of Photoshop as a vector editor, and allows for a simpler and more efficient workflow. Price: $19. 66. Renamy – Renamy’s flagship feature is the selection and renaming of multiple layers in a ...
· It will be a “Digital Comics Drawing Toolkit for Photoshop” which will include my 11×17 master template a bunch of other stuff. That’s launching June 24th. It occurred to me that I talk with many creators who believe Photoshop still costs $600+ to get started. Or they illegally pirate the software and run the risk of jail and fines. UGH!
“Pirate Party Event Flyer” template for entertainment event or any other night club event. Files are structured in folders for easy editing. Change text, edit colors, …